Position: BD Director
Report to: CB0/C00
We are seeking a highly motivated Business Development Director hat will be based in our Shanghai offices to support our local China BD efforts.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will play a key role in the local growth strategy of EpimAb and its implementation
- The position will be interacting with the Chinese Government, local China pharmaceutical companies, current partners of EpimAb, CROs, CDMOs and other entities
- The role will also be partly involved in the companies鈥?international BD efforts.
- In local projects, the BD Director will be responsible for managing the entire business development of EpimAb, hold company presentations, acquire new contacts, lead the negotiation process until signature of contracts as well as their implementation.
- The position will report to the CBO/COO of the company.
- 8-10 years experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry with a good understanding of the R&D as well as of the business side.
- At least 2-3 years experience working in Business Development functions (including negotiations and term sheet of contracts) at a Pharmaceuticals company of any size (please provide deal sheet with your job application)
- Ideally scientific education (not a must; alternatively a business education plus a longer experience in BD may also be suitable.)
- The ideal candidate will be self-driven and can cope simultaneously with multiple different challenges with a 鈥渉ands on鈥?attitude.
- He/she should be a strategic thinker, also have analytical skills to identify key issues in any project, and openly discuss his thoughts with his peers.
- The candidate should be able to work with and/or manage interdisciplinary teams.
- The individual must have outstanding communication skills, be a native Chinese speaker with excellent English.