Position: Associate scientist/scientist in Protein purification
1.Expression and purification of monoclonal antibody and bispecific antibody, and optimization of process.
2.The characterization of purified antibodies, such as SDS-PAGE, SEC-HPLC, ELISA, affinity, etc.
3.Complete the antibody expression, purification and characterization under supervision.
4.Process the raw data to generate reports.
5.Take part in laboratory routine and others related to the projects.
- Bachelor degree or above in life science or related fields, such as biochemistry and molecular biology, cell biology, immunology, pharmacy, etc.
- At least 3 years’s relevant experiences for bachelor, or 1 year for master and above.
- Know well a variety of purification theories, chromatographic techniques, the performance of chromatographic filler and manipulation of chromatographic apparatus. Design and complete the purification experiments independently.
- Understanding of antibody gene and structure, or any experience in antibody engineering, is a plus.
- Fluent in English reading, writing.
- Teamwork spirit, responsibility, strong learning ability, strong ability of independent analysis and problem solving.